Monday, March 23, 2009

Neglect and New Ideas

Okay, I admit it, I have neglected my blog for the sandy beaches of Commerce, TX... actually I took a little time to reflect on my project and I wanted to give everyone the heads-up here. I want to begin my movie with video of me putting up my found boards, and then move in a different direction for the filling-up of the boards. I am going to take a little creative license and using a digital camera to make still shots of each paper placed on the board, filling up one board as a representation and placing all of the images in movie maker and speeding them up...Does that make sense? I am hoping to have these images by Thursday. I have a few ideas for the beginning and the ending but I will keep those veiled for now.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete