Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Attempts- The Found Project

Here is what I wanted to show everyone in Class.


Okay, now that you've seen it...there is still a lot of work to do.

Here is my list at present:

I plan on going back in and superimposing a picture of the We Want Your Story! poster to each of the still pictures.

I want to add music to the segments before the stills...the first three frames.

I want to have voice over in the stills section.

I want to retake the end footage with out shaking the camera.

I want to add still photos of individual found comments.

I have bloopers...maybe I will post those later.

What I hope to accomplish by Thursday:

Superimposing the We Want Your Story Image.

Taking and adding the new end footage.

I think that sounds fairly reasonable...who knows what I may run into!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, JP!

    Two things--
    1. IMAGE of postcard: I am not at my desktop this weekend, but I will will send that image as soon as I am. (went to Fort Worth yesterday to tour the New Media Writing Studio at TCU, and I'll be out here all weekend).

    2. SHAKY CAMERA: We have some tripods now. I can hand you one Monday if you'd like. I'll be in my office by 11:00. I wish I'd thought of this before. I'm SO impressed that you were able to get such consistency across the initial shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send a couple version of that image via email. Let met know if neither work.

    ReplyDelete