Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Final Project II

Okay...here is the second attempt:



I used the JPEg image from Shannon kind of like a sticker to place over the blurred NCOW image in my original movie, however, the image is a little different each time and the image seems to pulsate...did anyone notice? I think that I may have to re-do the images, making sure there is no flash screwing things up. I have also been thinking about adding another title slide right after the still shots with a caption that says "So what have we been writing?" then show casing a few individual cards and their messages. So my big question is what does everyone think? Should I redo the images? Should I make a title slide with the what have we been writing question? I will hopefully post again with a third attempt soon...with individual shots and better footage for the last shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment